Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today is a big day for the Fulcher Family

At around 3 weeks, Charlotte had a weight check at the Pediatricians office, and the Dr. told us that Charlotte's hips might have been displaced during birth. I wasn't going to blog about it, because I didn't want to worry anyone (and if you are bored, just google hip dysplasia and see what we are facing, it is very scary!)....but now I am getting worried so I am asking for your prayers. We are heading down to Scottish Rite this afternoon to have an ultrasound done, please keep us in your thoughts and pray for a normal, healthy baby with us.

Life can make many changes in the blink of an eye, you can be married one month and divorced the next. You can be pregnant one minute, and a mother the next. I pray that today we will have a healthy baby ALL day, every minute of today. No matter what changes come to our whole family, I know that God is watching over us, leading us every step of the way.

I pray that I shall wait on you, Lord, and that I shall renew my strength. I pray that I shall mount up with wings like EAGLES, that I shall run and not be weary, and that I shall walk and not faint.

I pray that I will be confident that You, God, who have begun good work in me, will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. You, Bryce, and sweet baby Charlotte are in my prayers today! :) They will take good care of her at Scottish Rite! I LOVE that place!! Let me know how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beckie! Great to find your family on here. Little Charlotte is in my prayers today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete