Here are some pictures from last weekend of Charlotte and baby Jace (Mary's baby). They seemed to love on each other for awhile, but when Charlotte started to get upset Jace took it out on her shoulder! I need a website to send funny pictures in to, because this one is hilarious! I know one day when Jace and Charlotte are bigger they will look back at this picture together and laugh with us!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Love at first sight?!
Here are some pictures from last weekend of Charlotte and baby Jace (Mary's baby). They seemed to love on each other for awhile, but when Charlotte started to get upset Jace took it out on her shoulder! I need a website to send funny pictures in to, because this one is hilarious! I know one day when Jace and Charlotte are bigger they will look back at this picture together and laugh with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment