Sunday, February 17, 2013

Emily's First Birthday


We took both of the girls down to the Aquarium on Emily's actual birthday.  We got up and ate pancakes and let Emily open her present and headed out into the cold.  Emily started WALKING the day before her birthday so I made the brilliant decision to put some shoes on her.  I probably put those shoes back on her feet at least 25 times while we were at the aquarium but both girls loved walking around and seeing all the fish.  Emily's birthday was on a Thursday, so we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.











I found myself constantly looking at the clock thinking "Ok, one year ago we just got to the hospital.  Now, I was getting my epidural.  In three minutes Emily was born!".  I simply cannot believe the year flew by.  Emily has added so much to our family.  She is so sweet, so smart, so beautiful.  We all love her so much.  Happy birthday baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment