I had in my head that I was going to catch up on the blog over Christmas Break and then Charlotte got sick and life became a game of catch up. So much happened in December that I'm just going to do one big end of the year wrap up:
This was Mexican night. Black Beans, Guacamole, Peaches....she makes a mess but this girl is a good eater!
We made "snowman donuts" for Charlotte's class Christmas Party. I don't know who comes up with this stuff...I also don't remember life before Pinterest!
Bryce ended up going to New Orleans for four days for his work, so our Christmas schedule got thrown off a bit. We would normally have a big baking, wrapping presents, getting ready for Christmas weekend but with Bryce out of town and a crawling baby to chase around some things got pushed back. We made a small batch of gingerbread cookies at Charlotte's insistence but they turned out really well.
Emily is seriously the most patient kid I know. She was content to just sit and watch while we made cookies.
Charlotte and I went to the nail salon together to get mani/pedis for Christmas. She got "glitter snowflakes" on her absolutely loved it!
It was really a couple of days after Christmas before Charlotte felt well enough to play with some of her new toys. The Barbie Pool has been a definite favorite!
Bryce added to our collection by getting me glasses of our family of four. So cute!
Bryce made a "Beckie" gingerbread woman, and I made a "Bryce" gingerbread man, complete with glasses and tie. Pretty close!
Charlotte LOVES her new leap pad from Grandma and Grandpa Fulcher!

No comments:
Post a Comment