Eleven Months. To think that I will have a one year old in one short month just blows my mind. This time last year we were anticipating her arrival and now I look at her and think how fast the time went by. She has taken off in leaps and bounds. She is pretty much eating what we eat now. I still mix a baby oatmeal for her at breakfast and dinner just to make sure she gets the right nutrients but whatever we have for our meals she has too. So far she's tried every food except eggs, seafood, and tomatoes and done fine with everything (Charlotte had slight reaction to tomato sauce the in her first year, but she does fine with it now). Emily is speed crawling around this place and has pretty much learned how to cruise the whole house by holding on to something as she goes. She is clapping, high fiving, saying Mama and Lola, waving hello and bye-bye, giving kisses, and playing patty cake. She still loves to be around people. As long as she is near me she is pretty content to play by herself for awhile....as long as I am holding her she is content forever. I have learned how to accomplish most tasks one handed!
Emily lights up this whole house with her laugh and her smile. Happy Eleven months pretty girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment