I can hardly believe it! Two months have absolutely flown by. I'm feeling much more confident this time around and I have really been able to enjoy my time at home. It amazes me how much this little girl is able to adapt and she has really fit into our family so well. Somehow after that 6 week mark she fell into a rhythm and started some semblance of a schedule. We always start her bath around 7:00 and after a feeding she has been able to go right to sleep and stay asleep until at least 2:00. A couple of times she has even made it to 5:00! There were some touch and go nights there where we were pulling our hair out trying to get her to fall asleep, but after some baby whispering she finally caught on. She is starting to smile and babble. I absolutely love the way she coos and EVERY single time I tell her how gorgeous she is she gives me that million watt smile. She is always happy. Seriously, the only time she cries is when she is hungry or sleepy. She is such a good shopper too. She just looks around and loves to ride in her stroller. She is the most interested in people's faces. She is constantly studying people-whether it is someone in the room or even pictures that are on the wall. She even stares at the dog's faces!
Life with two sweet girls is the best I could have hoped for.
2 month pictures with the bunny:

No comments:
Post a Comment