Bath time is SO much more enjoyable. It is a drastic difference from the first week of baths...she used to cry every time and now she just hangs out and splashes around. It is definitely one of her most relaxed parts of the day.

She is giving lots of smiles now. She loves "itsy bitsy spider" and always crack up at "I'm a little teapot".

Starting to enjoy outside time too. It used to be overwhelming, but now I can hang out and watch my sister play.

This girl is the happiest baby I have ever known. She is so content with life.

She is also doing lots of tummy time, but she is going to be a mover and a shaker. She is already trying to get up on her knees, and moves her legs up and down like she wants to crawl. She's got places to go!
We went a couple of nights where she didn't want to fall asleep, or wanted to be held, but hopefully that is a thing of the past! I think all babies go through a major growth spurt around 6 weeks that gets them all fired up, but now that that phase is over it should be smooth sailing!
She is giving lots of smiles now. She loves "itsy bitsy spider" and always crack up at "I'm a little teapot".
Starting to enjoy outside time too. It used to be overwhelming, but now I can hang out and watch my sister play.
This girl is the happiest baby I have ever known. She is so content with life.
She is also doing lots of tummy time, but she is going to be a mover and a shaker. She is already trying to get up on her knees, and moves her legs up and down like she wants to crawl. She's got places to go!
We went a couple of nights where she didn't want to fall asleep, or wanted to be held, but hopefully that is a thing of the past! I think all babies go through a major growth spurt around 6 weeks that gets them all fired up, but now that that phase is over it should be smooth sailing!

No comments:
Post a Comment