Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby Emily Meet and Greet

We had friends and family over to meet baby Emily. Charlotte was the big sister host and everyone got to ooh and aah over how sweet Emily is and how fast she is growing. It was so nice to be around adults again and I loved watching everyone fall in love with our new baby girl!

Cupcakes from Gigi's. OMG, so good.


Feeding time with Grandma Mickie


Getting love from Mrs. D and Mrs. Mickey


Cuddles with Mary


Charlotte and her best friend :) Raigan holding baby Emily


Nina and I, we'll both be raising two sweet girls together!


Mommy and the big sister


I couldn't believe all the people who brought something to make Charlotte feel special too. We are so blessed!


Surrounded by love


Raigan drew us a picture of our family of four. So Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment