Ahhh.....spring break! I had a whole new reason to look forward to spring break this year, an extra pair of hands! Spring break this year was wonderful. Our typical schedule during the work week has Bryce out of the house by 6:30 AM and not coming back home until around 6:00 PM so just being able to spend time with another adult and not feel like neither girl was getting full attention was such a relief. Plus, I didn't have to cook dinner all week! Bryce loves to cook but for me it just feels like another chore-I think that has been one of the hardest adjustments of his new job. We literally felt so free this week. We packed it all in: shopping, walks in the park, jaunts to the frozen yogurt place, even haircuts! All Spring Break did for me was make me long for summer!
Pictures of the week:

No comments:
Post a Comment