Alas, my 60 work days is up. I must return to work tomorrow. Bryce's Mom is going to watch Emily for the last four weeks of school. I am really nervous about how my students will receive me. Spring fever is sure to be in full swing and I'm sure some of them will need to show off now that I'm back. I had to start getting ready a full day in advance AND make a list of things to take with me. I have to pump three times at work, leave three full bottles with Monica, pack breakfast and lunch for me....plus LOTS of water, and my regular work gear (purse, laptop, etc.). So, lots of prayers for tomorrow. I am trying really hard to be positive, but man I'm going to miss that girl! There are only four weeks left until summer! I can do this!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Going back to work
Man, the time goes by so fast. It feels like Emily has been a part of our family forever, and when I think back to all the craziness of my maternity leave (sickness upon sickness it feels like) it is hard to believe it has only been three months. Emily is growing so fast, and I have truly loved every single minute I got to spend with her. She is the happiest baby. Every morning when I go in to see her she has the biggest smile on her face and coos and giggles even during her diaper changes. She is a great eater and likes all sorts of activity. Spending time with her has been wonderful. I usually kept Charlotte home with me one or two days a week and there is nothing better than a day at home spent with my two sweet girls. I feel so fortunate that I was able to be here with them.....they are only little once!
Alas, my 60 work days is up. I must return to work tomorrow. Bryce's Mom is going to watch Emily for the last four weeks of school. I am really nervous about how my students will receive me. Spring fever is sure to be in full swing and I'm sure some of them will need to show off now that I'm back. I had to start getting ready a full day in advance AND make a list of things to take with me. I have to pump three times at work, leave three full bottles with Monica, pack breakfast and lunch for me....plus LOTS of water, and my regular work gear (purse, laptop, etc.). So, lots of prayers for tomorrow. I am trying really hard to be positive, but man I'm going to miss that girl! There are only four weeks left until summer! I can do this!
Alas, my 60 work days is up. I must return to work tomorrow. Bryce's Mom is going to watch Emily for the last four weeks of school. I am really nervous about how my students will receive me. Spring fever is sure to be in full swing and I'm sure some of them will need to show off now that I'm back. I had to start getting ready a full day in advance AND make a list of things to take with me. I have to pump three times at work, leave three full bottles with Monica, pack breakfast and lunch for me....plus LOTS of water, and my regular work gear (purse, laptop, etc.). So, lots of prayers for tomorrow. I am trying really hard to be positive, but man I'm going to miss that girl! There are only four weeks left until summer! I can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment