Where has the time gone?! I simply cannot believe a whole month has gone by. Emily is settling right in. I re-read "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" and I would say that Emily is a textbook baby. She doesn't really cry unless she is tired or hungry. We are working on a three hour schedule where she eats (about 40 minutes), has 30 minutes of activity time, and then takes a nap. Then we change her diaper and repeat. Having some type of a routine has helped us tremendously. We can usually coordinate both girls to take a nap around the same time so that gives us a little break in the middle of the day as well. I took Emily to her one month check up and she is growing like nobody's business. She is already up to 10 pounds 5 ounces (my jaw literally dropped when she got on the scale!). She's almost out of newborn size in clothes and diapers. She can hold her head and neck so well, and loves her tummy time. She is already rolling over from her stomach to her back, and she has started reaching for toys that are hanging in front of her. Overall, she is a very happy baby!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
One month old
Where has the time gone?! I simply cannot believe a whole month has gone by. Emily is settling right in. I re-read "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" and I would say that Emily is a textbook baby. She doesn't really cry unless she is tired or hungry. We are working on a three hour schedule where she eats (about 40 minutes), has 30 minutes of activity time, and then takes a nap. Then we change her diaper and repeat. Having some type of a routine has helped us tremendously. We can usually coordinate both girls to take a nap around the same time so that gives us a little break in the middle of the day as well. I took Emily to her one month check up and she is growing like nobody's business. She is already up to 10 pounds 5 ounces (my jaw literally dropped when she got on the scale!). She's almost out of newborn size in clothes and diapers. She can hold her head and neck so well, and loves her tummy time. She is already rolling over from her stomach to her back, and she has started reaching for toys that are hanging in front of her. Overall, she is a very happy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment