After much debate, we decided it was time for Charlotte's fist haircut. I was really hesitant because I didn't want to lose all her sweet curls, but it was starting to grow in a V shape so it had to be done. Plus, Charlotte is a little jealous of the kids at Mrs. D's house who get a haircut so she has been asking when it would be her turn for awhile. I could only find one kids place that took appointments, so Kidz Klips it was. We got a really sweet lady who worked fast and made Charlotte feel really comfortable. I think waiting til she was a little older was the right decision because she totally understood what was happening and sat like a perfect angel. She didn't cry at all, and while I was sad to see some of her length go I didn't cry either. It was time for a change and her hair looks so much healthier now.

Charlotte checking out her ride

"Before" shot from the side

"Before" shot from the back. This is what her hair looked like if I didn't fix it.


The first cut! Once that was over I could breathe again!

Look how long her hair was!

Watching Toy Story, not paying attention to her haircut at all.

"After". So cute!

The hair dresser put this bow in her hair and Charlotte loved it.

Her hair is actually curlier with all that weight off. So so so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment