I think I have attended my eleventh prom. I went to three when I was in high school, and I have chaperoned at least 8 but honestly I am starting to lose count! Bryce was in charge of Prom for his high school, so off we went. The night turned out to be really special (though really rainy) and we even managed to get over to South City Kitchen for dinner in between setting up the prom site and kids arriving. Bryce does an amazing job getting everything together for his school, and more importantly he stays so cool, calm, and collected. When I was in charge of Prom at my school I felt like a crazy lady for a month leading up to it and I even had to bring it home a lot of the time. With Bryce you would never know all the effort he puts into it from the outside, he is really able to just get the job done and not worry about it. His school is lucky to have him!
Pictures from the nitrogen blast at Prom:
It only lasts about 30 seconds, but what an effect!

No comments:
Post a Comment