Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fun

Easter fun was a whole lot easier this year with a little one that doesn't need as much help any more. Plus, I think this is the first Easter we didn't have an ear infection...

This is the first year we've dyed Easter eggs. The reaction was priceless every time!







Bryce's "watermelon" egg:


I think we did a good job!


The Easter Bunny left her basket the night before so that I could get some pictures:






After breakfast and a little TV time, Charlotte put on her pretty Easter dress. I could tell she loved it!








Upon arrival at Aunt Gretchen's we had to take a walk around to not feel so shy around everyone. Charlotte doesn't do crowds very well (just like her Daddy!)








Posing for a picture. How did I get so lucky?!


Charlotte and cousin Kaig had an Easter egg hunt. Next year should be interesting!






Anthony and Bill vs. Beckie and Charlie: Bocce Ball tournament. Beckie and Charlie are victorious!


Charlotte relaxing with Uncle Charlie:


And....no nap means delirium has set in. She was going nuts!

1 comment: