Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sand and Water Table


I've been itching to buy Charlotte a sand and water table for the longest time. I kept trying to hold out for a coupon, but I finally found a deal online and just went for it. We put it together outside one night and the next day I told Charlotte that Mommy and Daddy had a surprise for her. I told her that a surprise is a treat that you didn't know about. We walked outside and she walked right up to it and kept saying "surprise?" "surprise?". Yes, that is your surprise. She jumped right into touching and splashing in the water part but I had to show her how to move the sand around. She LOVES this thing! It is the first thing she goes to now, and the first day we owned it I read an entire magazine while she played by herself. I love spending time with Charlotte outside, but it was so nice to sit in the sun and read while she was having fun with her new surprise!
















Hey Mom, I see you!



Charlotte's new favorite word now is "surprise". She will open a book and say "surprise". She will eat her snack and say "mmm....surprise". She even walked up to the pantry and pointed saying "surprise please". What a stinker!

3 comments:

  1. I sure do miss her! She is just to pretty! Proud of her for wearing that red bow. I love you Fulchers!
    ~mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok three things.
    1. Did she try to put the sand in the water, or is that allowed. I was thinking about getting one of those for Ava.
    2. Love the doggy pics. Ava loves her doggy too.
    3. Where did you get those corn thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looks like a blast!! I've thought about getting one of those for the summer too! I can NOT believe what a big girl she has become! I know I just had a mini-panic attack when I got the "your preschooler 32 months" email!! EEK that means we have 4 months & you'll have a 2 y.o. & I'll have a 3 y.o. - how is that possible?!?!

    ReplyDelete