This Easter was so much different from the last. It was wonderful to feel like we were a family when we celebrated Easter last year with Charlotte but this year really took on a lot more meaning for me. We made Easter sugar cookies, bought an Easter basket and plastic eggs, and even watched "The Easter Beagle" with Snoopy and Charlie Brown. The most important change though was sharing with Charlotte the reason for the day and how blessed we are. I thank the Lord every day for all I have been given.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Charlotte's second Easter
This Easter was so much different from the last. It was wonderful to feel like we were a family when we celebrated Easter last year with Charlotte but this year really took on a lot more meaning for me. We made Easter sugar cookies, bought an Easter basket and plastic eggs, and even watched "The Easter Beagle" with Snoopy and Charlie Brown. The most important change though was sharing with Charlotte the reason for the day and how blessed we are. I thank the Lord every day for all I have been given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a cutie! I LOVE the 2nd to last picture - she is so focused on that next egg! Glad you guys had a great Easter!
ReplyDelete