I think this is the coolest picture ever! Charlotte doing water "zooms" with the instructor. Look at her smiling under water!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Last Swim Class
When I think about our first swim class and the progress that was made to our last swim class, it is nothing short of a miracle. I was seriously thinking that this might be one of my worst ideas when I left that first session, and today Charlotte was the example for the class to follow with the instructor and didn't bat an eye. When we walked in she pointed to the pool, eager to get started. Once we were in she was immediately kicking her legs and paddling her hands (and both at the same time too!). She climbed in and out of the pool like a pro, took a spin around the pool on a noodle and a kick board, and gave the instructor a big hug when it was time to go. I am so proud of the strides she made and love seeing her shine!








I think this is the coolest picture ever! Charlotte doing water "zooms" with the instructor. Look at her smiling under water!
I think this is the coolest picture ever! Charlotte doing water "zooms" with the instructor. Look at her smiling under water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

way to go, Charlotte! love the photos!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am amazed that she went under water like that and enjoyed it. I wonder if Ava will do that this summer.
ReplyDelete