I have been so worried about Charlotte that I even called her Pediatrician to alleviate my anxiety. Charlotte has not wanted to drink her bottle, run a temperature of about 99.5, and just not been herself in the past few days. We've been working on a new sleep schedule that was going great (at least 11 hours at night, WAHOO!) but she hasn't even wanted to nap lately. I feel like I have been forcing her to eat and sleep all day long! I have been saying "I think she is teething" off and on for the last month, so I didn't want to play that card again! The Doctor said that as long as she doesn't go over 101` and I watch her weight we'd be ok. After peering and prying inside that mouth for months we finally see a tooth! Of course I am relieved to know the cause of her frustration, but now I am terrified recounting all the horror stories people have told me about teething! We celebrated by giving Charlotte her first teething biscuit and she loved it!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
We have a tooth!
I have been so worried about Charlotte that I even called her Pediatrician to alleviate my anxiety. Charlotte has not wanted to drink her bottle, run a temperature of about 99.5, and just not been herself in the past few days. We've been working on a new sleep schedule that was going great (at least 11 hours at night, WAHOO!) but she hasn't even wanted to nap lately. I feel like I have been forcing her to eat and sleep all day long! I have been saying "I think she is teething" off and on for the last month, so I didn't want to play that card again! The Doctor said that as long as she doesn't go over 101` and I watch her weight we'd be ok. After peering and prying inside that mouth for months we finally see a tooth! Of course I am relieved to know the cause of her frustration, but now I am terrified recounting all the horror stories people have told me about teething! We celebrated by giving Charlotte her first teething biscuit and she loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They LOVE the teething biscuits, but I hate the mess they leave behind. Congrats to Charlotte, one down lots to go. . . .
ReplyDelete