
June 12, 2004
Dahlonega, Georgia
I loved our wedding. I still love to look at pictures from our wedding. Five years ago Bryce made me his wife, and we have grown so much together in those years. It is hard to explain marriage to someone who has not experienced it for themselves, but a change comes over you in a way you never expect. It is a subtle change that tells your soul you have someone to spend the rest of your life with which in turn makes little changes to your whole being.
I have loved every minute with you Bryce and no matter what I will always be by your side. We're on a road that has no end. Happy Anniversary!
June 12, 2009
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

I remember well the day we wed
I can see that picture in my head
Love isn't just those words we said
It's something that we do
There's no request too big or small
We give ourselves, we give our all
Love isn't someplace that we fall
It's something that we do

Oh I LOVE it! I love the poem, did you write that? Can you believe how fast time goes? Five years down, just like that we'll both be at ten! Congrats and a belated Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete