So far nine months has been by far the most fun baby. All that fun is exhausting by the end of the day, but my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much with Charlotte. Charlotte got two teeth this month and learned an array of communication. She can now pat the ground, clap, and wave bye-bye. I think the sweetest is that she has learned to give a kiss, a little sloppy, but the best kisses ever! Charlotte is this close to crawling, she is moving all over the place but usually prefers to snake around on her belly. We've moved to four bottles a day every four hours, and since summer started we have been on an AWESOME seven to seven schedule. Yes, it hurts my heart to think that I am waking up at seven every morning during summer break but twelve uninterrupted hours of sleep is heaven sent. Charlotte now weighs eighteen pounds and half an ounce and is twenty-seven and three eighths inches tall. Best of all has been the endless giggles, smiles, and sheer delight at just being around Bryce and I. There is nothing better than walking into a room (that you just left thirty seconds ago) and being welcomed back with a huge grin that says "I'm so glad you're back!".
Charlotte's schedule:
7:00 Wake up
7:15 6 ounce bottle and oatmeal
9:00-10:00 morning nap
11:00 6 ounce bottle and lunch
1:00-2:30ish afternoon nap
3:00 6 ounce bottle
5:45 dinner
7:00 bath
7:15 6 ounce bottle
7:30 bedtime
Check out my TWO teeth!

Looks like Charlotte and Callie are on the same exact schedule! Maybe we can get together sometime after their 2nd nap. Did teeting seem to mess up her schedule at all? I'm worried about that but we still have no teeth over here yet.
ReplyDelete