Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There's no place like home



There's no place like the beach either....but we sure are glad to be back. Bryce and I always said we would go somewhere nice for our five year anniversary and we stuck to it. I was overly anxious in the days (ok, weeks) leading up to this trip because after much debate we decided that Charlotte was just too little to handle this kind of outing. After seeing all of the miserable babies sweating in the heat we were so glad we left her safe at home with the Grandmas! Bryce and I spent five days at the Dreams Resort in Punta Cana and packed our days full of adult entertainment. I missed Charlotte like crazy and want to hold her and kiss her every second of every day now that we are back but I am glad we went together. It is another one of those things that the older and (sometimes) wiser generation actually gives good advice about....to always make time for your spouse.


Our beautiful, wonderful, relaxing room.

The BEST coffee EVER. Seriously.


Zip lining! Look really hard, that's me coming down a mountain!

Handsome husband....he barely even broke a sweat. I screamed my head off!


Living on Island Time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous! I'm happy you had a good time, I know leaving baby girl was hard, but I'm sure you returned renewed and ready for a summer of fun! Hope you had enough fun for both of us, cause I could use a vacation for sure!!

    ReplyDelete