Saturday, February 14, 2009

A happy valentine's day


My mom and dad were out of town, so we had no baby sitter but Bryce and I have found a new favorite date. There is this great store in Suwanee called Fresh Market. It is a bit like Whole Foods, but they also have scrumptious meals that are ready to bake. Bryce and I got Beef Wellington and potatoes, with cheesecake for dessert and brought it home to heat and eat. We really get the best of both worlds this way, we get a nice meal that we didn't have to create, and we get to spend time together with Charlotte. Valentine's day is always a special celebration for us because I invited Bryce to Kappa Delta's crush party on V-day and we have been together ever since. Plus, I'm admittedly a bit of a romantic and I just love the sweetness of the day.

My friend Mary has turned me into a Hallmark addict. They have such cute stuff and a gift for every occasion. Bryce and I picked out Bernice for Charlotte's first Valentine's day. She sings and flaps her wings and most importantly makes Charlotte smile. We had fun celebrating the day of love with our favorite love!

No comments:

Post a Comment