Thursday, November 6, 2008

I lost the dog?!


Lola, where's Baxter?!

I could not find Baxter! Usually when we haven't seen him in awhile he has inadvertently been locked in a closet; but I checked behind every door, under beds, even outside. I could not remember if I had let him out and forgotten to let him back in, so I walked all along our fence calling his name to check and make sure he hadn't gotten out somehow and I could find nothing out of place. I went back inside and called his name some more, and I could not find him! Just when I went to my purse to get my keys I heard this loud, long snore coming from the laundry room. I had left the laundry room door open, and Baxter has made himself a new bed. Poor puppy! He really must feel left out!

That's more like it!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Duke is always getting stuck in Laney's room because the door will close before he gets out. There have been many days I come home from school and cannot find him!

    ReplyDelete