Where do I start? We have SO much to be thankful for this year, it makes me a little teary eyed to think about it. I have found that when I start my prayers at night, they get longer and longer as I say thank you for all the wonderful blessings in my life. I am blessed to have been given this beautiful baby, when so many other women are fervently praying for one of their own. I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who can make me laugh no matter how down I am, who tells me and shows me he loves me in so many little and big ways on a daily basis, and who is such a natural father it makes me a little jealous. I am blessed to be sitting in this beautiful house, surrounded by things that make me feel comfortable and happy-and to not have to worry about how we are going to pay for it. I am blessed to be able to lay my head down at night and feel safe thanks to our American soldiers. I am blessed to have a job that makes me feel satisfied and like I am making the world a better place, one year at a time. I am blessed to have a family that supports Bryce and I in all of our endeavors and wouldn't miss sharing one day of our lives for the world. I am blessed to know the love that comes with marrying into a family that accepts me with open arms. I am blessed to know the love her grandparents can give to my daughter- free, unabashed, and unconditional. I am blessed to have a circle of friends who truly amaze me. They celebrate my joys as their own, listen to my story without judgment, and love me for who I am. My world is a brighter place with the love of my friends. And Charlotte. I have been blessed just to have her, yes, but to know her....she is the best part of me. She is everything I ever yearned for and more. Her smile fills my heart with joy, and holding her in my arms could make my heart stop. She has made me love Bryce, love my family, and love my life with a ferociousness that can hardly be described.
Yes, this is a happy thanksgiving-the happiest I've ever know. May blessings and a happy holiday touch your family as well.
Little Turkey!!
The Fulcher Family
Talking with Grandpa
Everyone playing
Aunt Jenna
Jenna and Stephen
Sisters
Everyone is tired now!

I love pictures like that of Bryce, Lola, and Charlotte!!! They all look so sweet!
ReplyDelete