
And of course, with our little helper around there is never a dull moment.

Charlotte assumed responsibility for a lot of the ornaments. And it has taken everything in me not to go back and move them so they are spaced out! (She notices when I've moved things now!)

Same spot!

She also got to decorate her own "little tree". I wonder how well she's going to share it next year.....

Of course we had to decorate the front door with window stickers.

We spent the whole next weekend baking. Oh my goodness, I was so glad to be done!

Decorating cookies to take to her friends at Mrs. Nise's.

Lots of sprinkles!

HA - we had the same issue with ornaments being 'grouped' together & had I not been so severely pregnant I would have been more bothered by it, as it were Kaiden was SO proud of his decorating job that I couldn't change them! Hope y'all had a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete