When Charlotte sat on Santa's lap this year, she told him she wanted a new slinky for Christmas. Super sneaky Santa snuck into Charlotte's room and left her first present on her bed!
It was a slinky!
That definitely got the juices flowing and set the tone for a fun Christmas morning!
Her face lit up when she saw her new car ramp. She almost didn't want to touch it!
Checking out the tree some more. I love this stance. I can tell she's a little overwhelmed, but super excited. She just realized Santa left a Hula Hoop IN OUR TREE!
This little girl has wanted a hula hoop for a long time!
And what is this?!

She seriously could have played with that marble racer all morning and been happy!

Being a sweet daddy's girl
My very first Barbie!!
She had to use Barbie's hands to help open the rest of her presents
Holding her stocking. She got a Pooh Bear to sleep with. She loves that bear.

My gift from my sweet husband. Our family tree.

So sweet!! I love that little girl! I can't believe she's gotten so big, seeing that 1st present on her big girl bed, man, where has the time gone!?
ReplyDeleteAnd kudos to Bryce, I LOVE that artwork, pat on the back my friend! You trained your husband well!