Halloween this year was VERY different from last year. Last year, we went to about 4 houses and she was done. This year, we walked our entire street and even then she didn't want to go home. She kept saying "my bucket's not full yet". She learned really quickly that houses with no lights on meant no candy so she would run past them and point out the next house. She was really good about saying trick or treat, but other than that would answer no questions. Her total vibe was "give me my candy so I can go now". She was super cute though, I was so impressed with how well she handled all the strangers (and their dogs).

We did a practice run at our house. "trick or treat!"

Cutest cowgirl I've ever seen!

Daddy showed her how to dump all her loot out and pick our her favorites.

Not bad for a night's work!
No comments:
Post a Comment