Bryce bought us tickets to Cirque de Soleil for our anniversary back in June. Mom watched Charlotte so that we could enjoy a nice dinner before the show. We went to Aqua Terra in Buford and had the nicest dinner. I got a free dessert because the lady guessed that we were having a girl, and she wanted me to call her and tell her if she was right. I guess being pregnant can have it's perks!
The performance was awesome, though it was my first Cirque show so I was pretty shocked at all the audience interaction. We were sitting on floor level (which was nice to get to the bathroom every hour!) so I was worried that they would put the spotlight on us, but luckily it was just other people that got pulled into the show. It was definitely a cultural experience that I would do again!

No comments:
Post a Comment