Thursday, September 15, 2011

Charlotte turns 3!





Today is Charlotte's birthday. As usual, Bryce and I took the day off to be with her. She feels so special when we spend the day focused on her and we love taking her somewhere new and exciting. We started the morning off with a birthday song and a present for her to open. She had this shy little smile on her face like "who me?!". Her present was a little cash register and she knew just what to do with the credit card it came with! Charlotte picked french toast sticks for breakfast and then we all got ready for the downtown Children's Musuem "Imagine It". She had a blast while we were there. We were really happy to be there in the middle of the week, because many more kids than were already there would have been chaos! Her favorite thing to do was paint on the huge glass wall they have. She went through three palets of paint! We finished up downtown with lunch at Johnny Rockets and Charlotte celebrated birthday lunch with an orange creamsicle milkshake.














Charlotte milking a cow!






She also loved the fishy pond.


Playing with moon sand.


She could have walked and walked to see each one of these dolphins they have on display for the Aquarium.

After nap at home, Charlotte woke up to her real present of the day.....her very own Jumper. She was in seventh heaven jumping on that thing in her own back yard, she literally jumped for hours today! All in all, it was a pretty good day for our sweet little 3 year old. We cannot believe how fast the time has flown!












2 comments:

  1. She is such a sweet girl!! And I know I've said it before but I can NOT get over seeing pictures of her in that BIG girl bed!!! Where did Baby Charlotte go!? Well it looks like a great birthday was had & LOVE that she got a jumpy house!! I think the boys will be getting one for Christmas!! And last thing - I can NOT get over how adorable her hair is!! LOVE those sweet curls! I can't wait to see what baby sis is going to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Happy Birthday Charlotte. Love the Fancy Nancy cake. Hope your pregnancy is going better. I remember those rough days. I just love Charlotte's curls.

    ReplyDelete