Thursday, September 15, 2011
20 week ultrasound
We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Bryce and Charlotte met me at the doctor's office after work so we could all hear the big gender news together. We had lots of talks with Charlotte beforehand about the type of equipment we would see and that ultrasounds don't hurt Mommy. I even found a clip on youtube of someone getting an ultrasound so she could see what it looks like. All that prep work paid off, because she was not scared or shy at all, but she was kind of over the whole thing already! She looked at the screen for a minute and then continued to play with stuff around the room. We got to make sure that all of the organs were in the right place and working as they should be, and then the ultrasound tech focused in on the gender for us. Without a doubt, we are having another GIRL in February! Charlotte is the only person who said from day 1 that she was getting a sister, so I guess I should have listened to that innocent intuition. I am so excited to get the opportunity to raise sisters. It is a daunting task, and doesn't always go well, but a sister is just amazing. Bryce and I are feeling so blessed to get to raise TWO sweet little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yeah!!! Congrats to you all. So exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO happy for you! Congratulations on another girl!! Charlotte will make the best big sister!
ReplyDeleteYAY, so excited & completely jealous that you are having another girl!!! As you know unfortunately our 'innocent intuition' turned out to just be a huge lump of hopeful thinking! Ha ;o) Can't wait to hear the name and see some pictures! And thank God SOMEONE is having girls, these boys are gonna need girlfriends at some point!
ReplyDeleteCongrats congrats on the soon to be new addition! Two sweet girls. Nothing sounds better. Happy Belated Birthday. Reading your post makes me want to go eat at that restaraunt! Charlotte is just precious. I haven't been able to comment on your blog and a few others for a while now. Couldn't figure it out so I just changed my password and wala, it works now. But I have been keeping up with you.
ReplyDelete