Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



Charlotte did surprisingly well this year. I did not think she would like it at all, but she was happy to put her costume on and answer the door. Once she saw a couple of kids come and go I asked her if she wanted to go trick or treat too and she said yes. We scooped up her pumpkin and went out the door before she could change her mind. There weren't too many people with lights on that early, but she walked all by herself and wouldn't let me carry anything. She followed all the big kids and stood in line so patiently. I was so impressed!


Hanging out in my lil' pumpkin shirt, getting ready for costume time.


Lovin' on Lola in her new bed


Checking herself out in the mirror


Complete with Mickey Mouse pumpkin





Cheese


Trekking away.....


Are you coming, Mommy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment