Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jack the Jack o Lantern



We learned our lesson last year....don't carve too early! We decided to carve the weekend before this time, and with the heat it was still a bit much. We ended up putting our jack o'lantern in the deep freezer for awhile to help keep it until Halloween. Charlotte was not interested in helping scoop or carve her pumpkin this year. We took the top off and she took one look inside and said "Ewww....gross!". I got her to help me scoop the insides out one time and after that she was done. She happily played with her bike while Bryce and I did the rest. Oh well, maybe next year....





P.S. I asked Charlotte what her pumpkin's name is. She said, "Mom, his name Jack. Jack the Jack O Lantern." Pretty smart if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment