Monday, November 1, 2010

Charlotte-isms

Charlotte is so full of herself right now. I call her a jibber jabber because she loves to talk, but she is really quite articulate for her age. Some of my favorites are:

"yummy in my tummy"-I have no idea where she heard this, but it is adorable!

"Thank you very much"-because a regular thank you just won't do.

"Pretty pretty please"-and how could I resist?!

"Ummm, maybe this one". She loves to use the word "maybe" any time she can.

"Mommy, you look gorgeous". Thank you Fancy Nancy!

"I do it". Probably her most used phrase throughout the day.

"Just hold me". This said with arms outstretched when she wants to be carried.

"I walk now". Five seconds after just hold me.....

"Do it again". This followed by lots of giggles when she wants you to do a repeat.

Sometimes she astounds me with the phrases and paragraphs that come out of her mouth. I must say it is so much easier having a kid that can tell me what they want instead of just crying!

1 comment:

  1. I think yummy in my tummy came from Groby on Yo Gabba Gabba. And Ava says "I do it" all day long to me. Uph.

    ReplyDelete