Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks


Each year, thanksgiving means a little more to me. This year I have learned to be thankful for all the soldiers who put their whole lives on hold so that we can continue life as we know it in America. I come from a military family so it has always been something I am inherently grateful for, but having my younger cousin (still a baby in my mind!) fighting for our freedom in Afghanistan really forces the gratitude deep into my heart. We all joke about "what is this country coming to" but really, there is no place in the world I would rather be.

I am thankful for my family, for God's blessing, and for the safety and security provided from both.


Charlotte playing with cousin Kaig


Taking a walk with Grandma Monica


Charlotte loves Aunt Gretchen's house....lots of animals!


Takes after her Momma.....she loves dessert!


Happy Thanksgiving, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment