Monday, September 6, 2010

Three Day Weekend

Three day weekends are the best. You feel like you have all this extra time, and you manage to fit in all the extras on your to-do list. Charlotte woke up on the right side of bed every morning over our extended Labor day weekend and forgot all about the terrible twos. I don't think we had one tantrum all weekend long. She was hugging our legs and freely giving kisses, not to mention saying "Oh, Mommy you look so pretty". I love this girl all the time, but when she acts so sweet like that I want to give her everything and more. We got in some pool time, took long naps together, and read tons of books. Her stool is now a permanent fixture in our kitchen because she is always "helping Mommy". Even if I am just washing my hands she is up on that stool so that she can help Mommy. Our DVR is now back to normal and lessons planned for the week. AAHHH, I love three day weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment