We've officially made the switch over to a booster seat, or as Charlotte says "The Big Girl Chair". I was a little sad to put the high chair away. It is one of the things we have used the longest, and yes it actually has a lot of memories attached to it. Charlotte was so excited to sit at the table with Bryce and I though that I wasn't sad for too long. It is so cute to see her reach across the table for Bryce's hand to say prayer. Bryce and I had forgotten what it's like to face forward while we're eating instead of constantly turning to the side to face her high chair!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Big Girl Chair
We've officially made the switch over to a booster seat, or as Charlotte says "The Big Girl Chair". I was a little sad to put the high chair away. It is one of the things we have used the longest, and yes it actually has a lot of memories attached to it. Charlotte was so excited to sit at the table with Bryce and I though that I wasn't sad for too long. It is so cute to see her reach across the table for Bryce's hand to say prayer. Bryce and I had forgotten what it's like to face forward while we're eating instead of constantly turning to the side to face her high chair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment