It was the sweetest day, all the way around! Charlotte was very sweet and loving all day AND she got to fill up on sweets all day too! Bryce and I bought her the "many kisses Elmo" and I set it up in her high chair for her last night. We were not even in the kitchen yet when she yelled "Elmo"! She was so excited and kept trying to climb up to get to Elmo. Ever the sweet girl, she ripped open the card first and then proceeded to love and kiss all over her new Elmo. If you put Elmo's hand up to his mouth he will blow you a kiss and she laughed and laughed over that one! For breakfast we had heart shaped french toast and I put sprinkles on her to make it even more Valentiney. Charlotte had a good day in and out of the house playing with what's left of the snow and kissing on her Elmo and her baby dolls. Surprisingly she stayed in my lap for a lot of the day too. When we were sitting on the couch together I looked at her and said "Charlotte, I love you so much" and she said "I Lou You" back! It literally brought tears to my eyes! This truly has been the sweetest day with the sweetest words!
Wait, I want to take a picture in your valentine shirt!
Fine Mom, here you go.....

No comments:
Post a Comment