Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Sugar cookies
My friend at work, Dennise, has convinced me how much fun baking with little kids can be. Plus the weather had been so yuck down here we had to use up our energy indoors! First was the grocery store run to stock up on cookie mix, frosting, and sprinkles. I went a little crazy and bought a decorators tube of frosting, tips, and cookie cutters too. I've made sugar cookies from scratch before but never again! The pouch of mix tastes just as good and was SO easy! Charlotte helped me roll them out and watched them bake in the oven. The next day we spread out our parchment paper and got to work. We had a real assembly line going-I frosted, Charlotte and Bryce sprinkled. Charlotte thought it was so cool to pick out what color sprinkles she wanted and dole them out. I am so proud of our creation and it really warms my heart to see Charlotte enjoy the fruits of our labor when she eats them!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment