This morning we woke up to the most snow I've seen since the blizzard we had in Georgia in the 90's. We got 4-5 inches and it was so tall that Charlotte couldn't even step up that high. She just had to drag her feet along or get carried. The sun was out so it wasn't too cold and Bryce took apart one of Charlotte's baby toys for us to use as a sled. I will definitely be prepared next year, we are officially on the hunt for a real sled! Our backyard has the perfect hill for one. Charlotte did much better out in the snow today. She still wouldn't touch it but she was content to be moving around outside. She actually cried when we came back inside (but maybe it's because she realized how cold she really was!).
Saturday, February 13, 2010
The Perfect Snow
We have snow for the second time this year here in Georgia. I honestly cannot remember having two snows in one season in my lifetime. It started snowing during my last class period of the day and we all stared dreamily out the window while we did our work. By the time I got home there was about an inch of snow covering everything already. We bundled up and headed out to find the most perfect snow. It was beautiful! Brilliant white everywhere, a nice crisp crunch underfoot, and not too wet on your face. Charlotte thought it was great fun watching the dogs run around like they were crazy but she didn't want to stay outside for too long. We couldn't have asked for better conditions though, it started snowing at the end of a Friday workday and everyone got home safe and sound in enough time to enjoy it!






This morning we woke up to the most snow I've seen since the blizzard we had in Georgia in the 90's. We got 4-5 inches and it was so tall that Charlotte couldn't even step up that high. She just had to drag her feet along or get carried. The sun was out so it wasn't too cold and Bryce took apart one of Charlotte's baby toys for us to use as a sled. I will definitely be prepared next year, we are officially on the hunt for a real sled! Our backyard has the perfect hill for one. Charlotte did much better out in the snow today. She still wouldn't touch it but she was content to be moving around outside. She actually cried when we came back inside (but maybe it's because she realized how cold she really was!).




This morning we woke up to the most snow I've seen since the blizzard we had in Georgia in the 90's. We got 4-5 inches and it was so tall that Charlotte couldn't even step up that high. She just had to drag her feet along or get carried. The sun was out so it wasn't too cold and Bryce took apart one of Charlotte's baby toys for us to use as a sled. I will definitely be prepared next year, we are officially on the hunt for a real sled! Our backyard has the perfect hill for one. Charlotte did much better out in the snow today. She still wouldn't touch it but she was content to be moving around outside. She actually cried when we came back inside (but maybe it's because she realized how cold she really was!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the snow pictures. She is just too cute.
ReplyDelete