This was our first Halloween with a reason to go out and trick or treat. I hate that the weather was so yuck, but it was probably for the best....
Chris and Andrea brought Nathan over and we all went out to dinner at Mimi's. We needed some warm comfort food to get us ready for the wet and cold outside! We came back to our house and got the kids dressed. The cutest little ballerina and Yoda I've ever seen! Andrea brought over a wagon so we loaded the kids up with blankets around their legs and took off. It was really dark and I thought the kids would be scared, but they did fine. It started raining about halfway down our block so we turned back but it was a fun experience. There was even a house in our neighborhood that was giving away goldfish crackers for the little kids! Charlotte and Nathan came back and ate their new snack while we answered the door for the brave kids out in the rain. I am so glad we didn't spend a lot of money on her costume though, it will be interesting each year to see what we can come up with!
Costume complete with leg warmers and ballet slippers!

No comments:
Post a Comment