My best find at Gold Rush was this CUTE hat (that we really needed because the wind was so cold there!). I cannot wait to get her pictures taken in it!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Gold Rush
The weather was so yuck yesterday that we didn't even venture out to Gold Rush. Bryce and I have only missed one year (because Charlotte wasn't even six weeks old then) and we love going back to our old college town and seeing how much it (and everyone else) has changed. Fortunately the weather was nice today and almost a bit on the chilly side in the shade. We bundled up Charlotte in a coat that I almost didn't buy because it was full price and I was sure that it would be marked down before the cold weather hit. This is the first Gold Rush we've needed a jacket...sometimes I've even worn shorts! The lines weren't too bad and we got to see Uncle Charlie and some old friends so it was worth the wait! Gold Rush days means the countdown is on....Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner!

My best find at Gold Rush was this CUTE hat (that we really needed because the wind was so cold there!). I cannot wait to get her pictures taken in it!
My best find at Gold Rush was this CUTE hat (that we really needed because the wind was so cold there!). I cannot wait to get her pictures taken in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment