Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bryce went back to work today :(


After a moment of sheer panic last night (yes, there were tears), I woke up this morning to a relatively calm baby. We had a good day together (I even got to take a shower!) and waited at the door for Bryce to come back. It's an odd sense of loneliness that you feel when you are the sole person responsible for taking care of this new life and Bryce has been such a HUGE help to me over the last week. I am also sad to think about all Bryce will miss while he's at work and that makes me fearful of when my day will come. My mom is coming up to help me later this week, and I am so looking forward to some adult interaction and seeing her love on Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment