The good news is I've got a job that helps us pay the bills and not have to count every penny. I've got GREAT students this year, this is seriously the best feeling I've had as a teacher after the first week of school ever. And the oh so famous line I tell myself every time I start to throw a pity party, I get lots and lots of breaks during the year that I can spend with Bryce and the girls. We're gonna make it.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Back to school, back to school.....
This seems to be the story of my life. Back to school and the bits in between. Whew, going back to school is rough. My day starts at 4:30 AM (or earlier. Emily likes to wake up about 4:15 now that we are on a new routine). I feed Emily, get myself ready, pack up our cars with all we'll need for the day, and help Bryce get one girl ready then head to school. Bryce drops both girls off and we work all day. I leave school as fast as I can and go pick up both girls. We come home, I feed Emily, and start cooking dinner-which Bryce may or may not be home to eat depending on how his day went and the traffic. After dinner I clean bottles, pack bags, lay out clothes and give the girls a bath. Then I'm in bed around 9:00 so we can do it all again the next day. I'm tired just thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment