Monday, June 4, 2012

Caught Ya!


We are dealing with "big kid-itis" over here. Charlotte wants to do everything BY HERSELF. She wants to go potty BY HERSELF. With the door closed Mommy! She wants to get dressed BY HERSELF. No, Mommy, I'll do it! (No matter where we are going or when we are supposed to be there). She wants to buckle her carseat BY HERSELF. Don't look Mommy, I can do it! (It doesn't matter if we are running late, she MUST do it). Lately we've been letting her get water BY HERSELF. She has a stack of cups on the counter and can fill it up with the filtered water from the refrigerator. I was feeding Emily and heard Charlotte call out "Mommy, can I have a drink". My answer was yes, but lo and behold I come out to find Charlotte with her stool out "getting a drink" of chocolate milk, which she knows is only for special meals. That's what I call Big kiditis. I can do it Mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment