Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nursery Update

A few additions and the nursery is complete. We finally went through all of our newborn stuff and re-assessed what we needed this time around.


A lavender butterfly mobile above the crib


Baby books complete with butterfly bookends. I am super excited about our new sound machine too!


I found a bassinet stand that will hold our Uppa Baby bassinet on Amazon! Charlotte slept in this bassinet attached to the stroller by our bed, but this time we can leave the stroller in the car and the stand in our room. Works on our Moses basket too!


Newborn to six month clothes are all hung up. There were a lot of things we had to replace, like our baby bath and parts of my pump, but we have everything we need now. Can you tell I've been nesting?!

1 comment:

  1. OOOh love the new lavendar butterfly mobile!! And Dax has the same sound machine, it is SUPER cool! OK hope you're doing well & um, didn't the docs tell you to take it easy?!

    ReplyDelete