
I really am so lucky to have found a job that I love. In education, it feels even more important that I love the people I work with. The support system that teachers build can make your day to day experiences great or awful and can make your school year one you'll never forget, or one you never want to remember.
My work surprised me with a "Pampers Party" to help us celebrate our new baby girl, and I know all of those diapers will come in handy! It was SO nice to see how many people at school care about us and want to wish us well and I was so touched by all the thoughtfulness and kind gestures that went into this shower.

Some of the girls from my shower.


My good friend Lindsay crocheted these matching hats for baby girl and Charlotte. I LOVE that she included Charlotte, and used Charlotte's favorite colors! These girls are going to be so cute!

One of the sweetest ladies made Charlotte a "big sister" shirt. Charlotte CANNOT WAIT to wear it!

Charlotte helped me sort and stack everything up, but every time I tried to take a picture of it she literally jumped in the way with her arms out. If she's already jealous over pictures of the baby's diapers, how am I ever going to get a picture of the baby?!

I literally had to send her out of the room, but I finally got a picture. Some cute outfits and LOTS of diapers!

Some of the girls from my shower.


My good friend Lindsay crocheted these matching hats for baby girl and Charlotte. I LOVE that she included Charlotte, and used Charlotte's favorite colors! These girls are going to be so cute!

One of the sweetest ladies made Charlotte a "big sister" shirt. Charlotte CANNOT WAIT to wear it!

Charlotte helped me sort and stack everything up, but every time I tried to take a picture of it she literally jumped in the way with her arms out. If she's already jealous over pictures of the baby's diapers, how am I ever going to get a picture of the baby?!

I literally had to send her out of the room, but I finally got a picture. Some cute outfits and LOTS of diapers!

No comments:
Post a Comment