I have been looking everywhere for a slide for Charlotte. I wanted something small enough for us to play with inside while it is cold, but could also easily transfer outside next summer. All of the slides I found in the store seemed really expensive and everyone kept telling me to check yard sales and consignment stores but these items are always the first to go. I have been stalking craigslist for just the right slide and I finally found one! The seller lives out by my sister
so I got her boyfriend to go pick it up for me and it was ready and waiting when we got to my parents house on Thanksgiving Day. Charlotte was so excited about that slide! She went straight to it and climbed up and went right down on her stomach. It is so funny watching her get in position to slide, I just had to include a video. Every morning when she gets up now she goes straight to her slide and goes around and around and around. I swear she probably slides at least 150 times a day! She has even started bringing toys up with her to push down the slide first. This was probably the best money I've spent! This is a small slide so we will probably have to upgrade to a bigger one in the future, but this is perfect for inside our house for now.

I agree, she's totally adorable going down on her belly! We just got Luke this same slide, but it's on our back patio. I should totally move it inside, right?!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Easton loves going down his slide head first. Isn't it funny that they are scared to go down on their bottoms, and we're scared to go down any other way???
ReplyDelete