Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Celebration-Girls Night



I have really great friends. Turning 30 is the first time in my life that I have actually felt "older" for my birthday, and it makes me focus even more on the positive influences in my life. I am so lucky that I have friends from my childhood, college, and my adult life that have seen me at my best and my worst and love me any way. It is the friends that stick with you no matter what that simply can't be replaced.

To celebrate my upcoming 30th birthday, a group of amazing girls got together to plan a special evening for me. We started out with mani/pedis at Eminence Nail Spa in Buckhead. This place was the biggest nail salon I have ever seen, there had to be at least 40-50 chairs there. We were able to get four chairs in a row, and it felt like a scene from a movie, being pampered while we chatted and gossiped about life. Once our hands and feet looked pretty again, we headed over to Pricci for an AMAZING meal! We started off with calamari and a goat cheese and marinara sauce. Oh, it was so good. Even the non-pregnant girls were melting in their chairs! I had the "crazy lasagna" that really was crazy good. The restaurant brought me out a piece of Tiramasu that didn't last long. Probably the best I've ever had. I love that these girls knew exactly what makes me happy, a bit of pampering and a nice, slow, delicious meal! Turning 30 isn't so bad when you get to feel this special!






Everyone brought me "30" of something.....30 suckers, 30 notes about our friendship, and a list of 30 books I should read. These girls really know me!


Thank you girls!! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE idea!! 30 Sucks - Ha, love it!!
    There is nothing better than a few good friends!! Glad you had a great birthday week! Hope you get to keep celebrating through this weekend too! 30 is one of those special birthdays that really takes a whole week to settle into!!

    Happy Birthday Beckie!

    ReplyDelete