Mrs. D offered to watch Charlotte so that Bryce could go with me for the twelve week scan. I am the type of person who believes knowledge is power (rather than ignorance is bliss!) so I opt to have the quad screening for down syndrome and birth defects. I wanted Bryce to be there with me because I knew bad news would be devastating, but luckily we got nothing but good news. Everything looked great, there appeared to be no risk factors for any type of defect. It was SO cool to see a little baby moving around, a HUGE change from my 7 week ultrasound! The best thing for me was seeing this little baby with it's legged crossed at the ankles, Charlotte did the same thing when we saw her on ultrasound. It actually brought tears to my eyes! We've managed to make another perfect miracle!

So sweet!! I LOVE ultra sounds - it is so fun to get to sneak a peek inside their world! Congrats guys, I know just how relieving a healthy N/T scan can be! Can't wait to find out in a few short weeks just who we are looking at!!
ReplyDelete