Sunday, June 12, 2011

7th Anniversary



The 7th anniversary gets lost somewhere between the 5th and 10th, however I still think it is an important one. I think 7 years of marriage is when you start to do some deep reflecting over what your relationship has become, and I'm proud to say that I could not be happier with the decision I made all those years ago.

To celebrate, my Mom watched Charlotte so we could head downtown for an adult dinner. We ended up going to One. Midtown Kitchen and totally splurging because we couldn't decide what we wanted to eat. We ended up with two appetizers, two entrees, and two desserts. The fried green tomatoes and calamari were delicious, so I was glad we ordered them both! And of course, dessert. Mine was a warm chocolate truffle served with pear sorbet that absolutely melted in your mouth. Bryce got a pecan praline with salted caramel ice cream that was seriously sinful. YUM. A lovely ending to another lovely year of marriage!







No comments:

Post a Comment